Monday, April 28, 2008

32 days to go!

I can't believe there are only 32 days until I graduate! It's so crazy. I have so much to do in so little time. haha. I still have to make and send out announcements, and finish my schoolwork so I can get my diploma. lol it won't be so bad. I just have to push hard for about two more weeks.
Senior project is finally looking up. The end is in sight. And I did better on my practice AP Caluculus test than I thought I would, and I'm just about positive that I'll get a decent score. So basically once May 14 is over, I'm done with school. Woo hoo! 
A week from today I pick my room for college. Crazy, eh? I'm super excited. I can't wait to find out who my roommates are and have the opportunity to meet so many new people. I love new friends! It's still a little unbelievable that I'm gonna be living on my own. In charge of myself. After 18 years of being dependent on my parents, I'm finally leaving it all behind. I'm so excited but a little nervous too. I'm afraid I'll come to consider Top Ramen and vending machines as balanced meals. My parents were gone for the last two weeks, and it really made me appreciate all they do for me.... and fear slightly for my well-being once I'm on my own. I know how to cook....I just choose not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! :)