Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tribute To Brandon

I can't believe he's really going through with it. He is driving away in approximately 16 hours to start a new life in sunny CA. I know it's only for four months, but its still hard! If I could talk to him without crying this is what I'd say.

I love you Brandon. You mean the world to me. You have done so much for me, more than you even realize. You have always been there when I needed a friend, and you've let me be your shoulder. I love the ability that we have to cuddle and be together whenever, wherever, and know that we are still just Brandon and Stephanwaa no matter what happens! I know you are going to have a blast without me, and maybe that's what scares me most. Maybe you'll have so much fun, and never want to come back to your boring old Utah life. Then what would I do with myself? You bring out a side of me that most people don't get to see. I hope you know that no matter what happens, no matter how far apart we are, I'll never forget what you've done for me. And when I'm famous, I'll dedicate a song to you. That's a promise. I wish you the very best, and you'll always be in my thoughts and prayers. I love you.

I really hope I have the chance to say this to him face to face before he leaves. If not, I'll call him.

There are a few words in the English memory that trigger fond memories of our fabulous time as friends......a few of them are: "Bum beach, bonfires, sleepovers, late night movies, the Malt Shoppe, I Hoppin it!, Floaties, Scary Movies, Jake by Hollister, Very Sexy, Bum pillow!, Oh Wilbur, phantom, On my own, music, friendship, Sea Turtles, Dr. Pepper, "you're more of a girl than I am!", Chick, Down at Denny's, Parks, Say cheese!, "I call the LoveSac!!", whipped cream, fun, water fights, long talks, cuddle buddies, Fugitive, Westmore, Graduation, Sconecutter, The Lookout, Squaw Peak, DT(haha), and so many more!"

"A friend is a single soul dwelling in two bodies."
- Aristotle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! :)