Friday, April 25, 2008

TGIF!

This weekend is mine for the taking! My parents are in Hawaii and my siblings are at my grandparents. It's a beautiful thing. I'm gonna get all sorts of cute and go play!
But first, I have to go visit my best friend Brandon. He is moving tomorrow. I don't really know what I'm going to do without him. We are so so close and I'm going to miss him like crazy! I don't even want to think about it. Ugh. everything is changing so fast and I just want to pause it all and take a breather!
But life is good. :) I'm just crazy busy and having a blast! I work my behind off down at the local Chick Fil A. It's surprisingly a very fun job, because I work there with a few of my close friends and we have a rockin boss. I also work for a private school uniform company, which I quite enjoy, because they pay me to travel to Las Vegas and California in the summers. Who could argue with that? 
Anways....it's 8:00 which means..... PARTY! 
-Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! :)