Sunday, May 11, 2008

Finally!

Hallelujah! I'm almost done with school. If I can get through this friday, I am home free. My senior boards are tomorrow and I have a bunch of stuff to do to get that ready to go! Oh my stress! But it will all work out.

It's been a while since I've posted so I'll just throw in a few updates:
-I've been invited to sing the National Anthem this June at the National HOSA competition in Texas. I just have to send an audition tape and hope I get picked. So watch for that!
-I'm also auditioning this summer to sing the anthem at a Jazz game this fall! I'll let everyone know when/if that happens!
-I'm leaving July 28 to go to Vegas to work for a week, then straight to California for 3 weeks for my job! So I'll be back August 24-ish, and I move in to my dorm August 27th! crazy eh?
-I have been offered a job at the pharmacy where I intern, so hopefully I'll be starting there in September!

Wow....it's been a busy couple of weeks! I got my housing all solidified for next year. I'll be living in Heritage Halls at BYU. I met two of my roommates, we have been emailing, and they are both awesome! I know we are going to have a blast next year! I'm super stoked! The girl that is in my room is named Kristen, and our personalities definitely mesh! Then there is Erin and Ari in the next room. I haven't met Ari yet, but I have talked to Erin and she is way awesome! I can't believe I'm finally moving out and up. :)

Also, my best friend Brandon is moving home!!! He was supposed to stay until September, but he is going to be home in June!! I'm so excited. I guess the way the company works is dishonest, and they aren't getting paid right, and his manager isn't that great of a person. He said he just hates the way he feels like he has to be dishonest to make a sale. So he quit. I'm sad that he is losing this opportunity, but I can't wait to see him again. I've missed him so much! When he is back, we are going to buy new floaties and tear up the lake this summer just like old times! Yay for Bum Beach. 
That's all for now.
~peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! :)