Thursday, April 24, 2008

Frustration

Yay for my first post to be an angry one. I just wish I could be done with school and move on to bigger and better things. I am graduating from high school in 35 days, I'm supposed to be enjoying myself, not spending every waking moment, and some of my sleeping ones, worrying about all the things other people are supposed to be doing. I hate this.
I'm working on my senior project right now, and lucky me, I got stuck with an incompetent group. I'm trying to help the Boys and Girls club of Utah Valley collect some things from their wish list, but its not going so great. I just wish there was more I could do. I'm just so busy and I feel so overwhelmed. Two other girls are supposed to be helping me, but they haven't done anything significantly helpful the entire time. They expect me to hold their hand through every step of this process. I've never done this either and I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm flattered that they look to me for support, but it is so frustrating when I have a million other things to worry about. I'm just so scared that we won't be able to help the Club, and I feel like the responsibility falls on my shoulders. I hate it.
On a happier note, I'm doing better in my classes than I had expected. Hopefully this will all be over soon. :) Yay for summertime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! :)