Thursday, April 24, 2008

Me!

Not sure why I'm so wide awake seeing as I got 2...yes 2...hours of sleep last night. I'm exhausted beyond exhaustion to a point where I'm totally wide awake. It's slightly disgusting. Plus, I have to be awake and chipper and cute by 6 am tomorrow. Save us all.

So I guess to start this all off, I'll just let you all know a little about myself. My name is Stephanie, I am 17  years old and a senior in high school. I have a wide range of interests including music, theatre, Ultimate frisbee, playing with friends, watching movies, music, traveling, road trips, being busy, etc. etc. I know I said music twice. :) I'm an addict. haha and proud of it.

I am currently doing an internship at the in-patient pharmacy at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center. I absolutely love it, and I definitely want to go to pharmacy school. I have the ability to be exposed to all types of situations without having to deal with bodily fluids, and cutting people open and such. It's great. A year from June, I'm going to take a pharmacy tech course so I can start making some real money. No more Monopoly junk. Then when I graduate from BYU in who knows what, I will apply to pharmacy school at who knows where? Probably NYU. I love New York with all my heart. I am a big city girl stuck in a small town. I need out!
That's all for today. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! :)