Monday, May 12, 2008

Warm Fuzzies!

So today I got basically the coolest compliment ever. I went in to see my teacher Mrs. Gardner, before I finished my senior project presentation. I was super stressed and I sort of had a mini breakdown in her office. Silly me. I was just upset because the people in my group didn't do much to help and yada yada so on and so forth. But she just took me by the shoulders and said, "You are amazing. You will take anything anyone gives you at anytime in your life and you will give it your all, and you'll make something of it. You will always work hard at everything life throws at you, and you'll come out on top. You are going to do amazing things with your life." At least that's the gist of it all. I felt so good, and at that moment, I decided that I would prove her right. And now that is my goal. To take whatever I am given and do my absolute best to make something amazing out of it. 
~peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! :)