Wednesday, May 28, 2008

College sucks. Officially

Not really, but it's really stressful to try and figure out my stupid schedule so I can find a job! Good heavens. And by the way, no matter how broke I get, I will never be a 4 am custodian. I just can't handle being up that early. Sure they make good money, but I'd rather live in a box.....or at home. Ugh. My dad is bent on my vacuuming other peoples floors for a living. Joyous, eh?

However, on the bright side, I'm done with school!!!! Yay! I graduate on Friday, but I took my last final today. :) I'm full of happiness and joy. And joyness. Then, I get to start working full time again at my loverly ScholarWear. It is an awesome job! I get to hang out with my fantastic boss Marcie and get paid to do it!
"Oh it's what Marcie does to me" :) :)
I'm super stoked to finally feel like I'm making real money again! And, they are taking me to Vegas AND California this year. One whole month of bliss and money and beaches and sun!!
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! :)