Saturday, May 17, 2008

Senior Barbeque!

So yesterday, our boys soccer team played in the State quarter finals against Cottonwood. It was one of the best games I've ever watched. We went into double over time 1-1. No one scored so we went to a shootout.....both teams scored 4 of 5....then it went to sudden death. We shot, they shot, we shot, they...MISSED!!! We went absolutely crazy! We were all crowded around the goal during the shots chanting and cheering and we rushed the field even though we weren't supposed to! I was so excited. So...that means we are going to be playing at Woods Cross in Bountiful on Tuesday! Woot Woot. Our boys soccer is amazing!
After that, we went to our Senior Barbeque, and we had a blast. My friend's parents own Wallaby's and they catered our dinner and it was absolutely fabulous!! Then we all played games and goofed off for a couple of hours. I was sitting watching some boys play ball, and it just hit me so hard that we are finally done. It's all over, and as I looked around, I realized that I don't have a group. There was no one set of people that I always hung out with. It kinda made me sad, but at the same time, it made me happy, because I knew that I was friends with people in every group. I still had so many friends. Sure, I may not have been the first person invited to every party, but I made my own, and I enjoyed myself.
I'll miss high school, but I'm definitely ready to move on to bigger and better things next year! Watch out BYU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! :)