Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Motivation.

I have been seriously lacking in the motivation department lately.

School, housework, it's so hard for me to accomplish anything. I'm graduating from BYU in 6 weeks. The end is in sight, which should give me more motivation, but somehow it gives me less.

I've always been this way. I keep myself super busy, and eventually I always hit a wall. I hit this point where nothing seems more important than snuggling up in my bed and ignoring everything. I am well aware that it is totally irresponsible of me to think this way. I am slowly learning to recognize when I am nearing that point, and try my best to avoid it.

Now what? What can I do to find my mojo again? I've started making to do lists, even with the simplest of tasks. That way I can actually check things off. When I can check things off, I feel a little bit more productive, even though I may not be accomplishing much. Then, I am a little bit more motivated to finish the more difficult things on my list.

I am glad that although I struggle with finding motivation, at least I am aware of my struggle, and can take steps to avoid it. Hopefully I'll be able to find my mojo and hang on to it just long enough to get through graduation!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! :)