Saturday, January 30, 2010

Please stop stalking from the shadows.

Most of the time stalking is socially unacceptable, but in the blogging world it is much appreciated. :)
I get 15-20 hits on my blog daily, which I know isn't a lot, but it's way more than I thought I had. I think I would realize the sheer amount of visitors I actually get if people were commenting! :) I love all of you, and I would definitely appreciate some comment love, or at least a quick email, so I know who's seeing this! 

I know I've been a slacker about posting new and hilarious information about my life, but that's because I'm formulating some awesome ideas, and they take some time. Also, I've been really busy thinking about how I'm going to accomplish the things on my to-do list! I'll let you know as soon as I actually DO something about it!

I love all of you! Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't that chap your ass a little? Drives me nuts.

    I know sometimes there really just isn't anything to say, but come on! Make something up, you slackers!

    Just saying, I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi niece. thanks for being amazing. we're still planning our world tour with you manning the babysitting details. the boys will undoubtedly have more fun with you than we will on our blessed vacay. love you!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! :)