Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Guess who's back??

So, maybe I'm so busy blog-stalking other people, that I forget to update my own. Also, my complete lack of camera makes my posts full of words, and empty of picture. I guess I'll just have to get more creative, and continue to save some cash! I'm dying for one of these beautiful babies!



Yes, Please!


Photography is one of my loves. Too bad school, all of my jobs, and all that crap people call "real life" suck up all my time and opportunity to be creative! That's why I'm going to do school online for a while, cut back to just 1, maybe 2 jobs, (instead of 3 1/2) and stop letting people tell me how to run my life!


Ah, blogging world... it's good to be back!




5 comments:

  1. Wow! You sound super busy! I can't even imagine having 3 1/2 jobs... I can't even handle one with school!

    PS. Thanks for the wonderful comment! I need to go and read all of your posts too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the return to blogging... sometimes you just need a little time off :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!!!

    I'm with you.... blogging is something I truly love doing! I'd kill for a camera like that!

    Tell the next person who tries to tell you how to run your life to shove it! Seriously though, 3 1/2 jobs? What do you do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to all three of your for your comments!
    Pamela, I'm a private tutor, I cashier at the Home Depot, I am a nanny, and I work for ChaCha (the text search engine) in whatever spare time I never have. :) It's crazy. and keeps me busy. But I like to have a full plate! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stephanie,
    That is a great camera, I got one just a little "below" that which is more of a point and shoot instead of an SLR. Here's a hint, if you search sites like Dell.com you might be able to get a good deal on a slightly older model which has JUST as many awesome options. The one I bought was outdated right after I got it and I noticed the price dropped about $100 at least! OK, enough of that rambling. Happy SITS day, and good luck with your resolutions!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! :)