Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Tuacahn

I'm auditioning for Tuacahn on Friday evening.

I'm kinda freaking out.

I just keep telling myself that the worst that can happen is I don't get a part, which (obviously) wouldn't be the end of my world.

However, there is always that tiny voice in the back of my head that tries to convince me that if I never try, then I can always say I "could have" done it. It was my choice not to participate.

But really, I'd rather say "I did." Whether I make it or not, I will go there on Friday and sing my heart out, and whatever happens, happens. :)

Plus, if I audition, I get the reward of a night out with friends. I'll either be celebrating, or giving myself a pick-me-up. :) Either way, I win!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!!!! You're amazing! And if things don't work out, I know a great karaoke place here in Seattle! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! :)