Monday, April 19, 2010

Productivity Fail.

I decided that today was going o be the day I was super productive and spend a few hours at the library working on schoolwork. I dropped my friend at work, and decided to call another friend and stop by at his house to say goodbye. He was working, so I offered to take him out to lunch. Productivity Fail #1. An hour and a half later, I parked on campus and walked into the library. Lo and behold, the internet isn't working. I sign in again and again, reload, refresh...... nothing. I'm so frustrated at this point that i just click on my blog link, figuring nothing will happen. The productivity gods are against me. Blogger is the only site that will load. :) Fortunately Unfortunately. Productivity Fail #2

I love/hate finals week. I love it because I feel like the only calm person in a sea of stress. :) Because I'm in online school, I get to schedule my finals. Whenever I want. It's super bomb. However, there are people EVERYWHERE. I've never seen so many people in an on-campus library on a monday morning. It's kind of ridiculous. (OK, I know it's not morning, but in the world of college students, noon is early.... crack-of-dawn early...) Also, every stinking person in here is clogging up the "hi-speed" wireless internet with silly academic stuff. Thank you, I'd much rather be on facebook. Productivity Fail #3.

Let's be honest, I just wasn't born to be productive. But I was born to have fun, and that's all that matters right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! :)