Saturday, April 24, 2010

MOOO-ving!

Today, I left my family's house, got into my car, and drove away for the last time in a long time. I'm moving to Virginia! I can't even wait. :) I'm in Denver tonight, staying in a hotel with my younger sister, my traveling buddy. We had a blast today, and it has definitely been an eventful day! Pictures are sure to come. :)

Highlights:
- I tried to toast garlic bread on the oven in our hotel suite, and burned it. Our hotel room smells like burnt toast. :(
- I may or may not have coaxed, yelled at, and petted the dash of my car trying to convince it to make it up the mountains to Vail.
- In Vail, I felt like a rockstar, simply by association.
- We stopped at a gas station called the "Loaf 'N Jug" where we were greeted by a prompt on the gas pump screen that read, "Are you a sooper card member??" I laughed so hard I nearly peed.
- I stopped at a rest stop literally called the "No Name Rest Stop" I have photographic proof. Neat!
- My sister and I have an creepy awesome love of N*Sync, and we definitely sang every word of every song of one of their albums.... the rest to follow tomorrow on the way to Missouri. (We can even hum the instrumental interludes, and voice the sound effects. :P)

I'm excited for my new life, but sad to leave the old one behind! I love all my friends and family in Utah, and also in the blogosphere. Thanks for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! :)